Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Pardon My Dust....Changes To the Web Site & to the Weather...

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The time has come to improve the web site with the addition of audio blogs!!! That's right, now you'll get to hear my voice...my apologies for those who want to keep their hearing! I have been wanting to this for a long time, and now I have the technology to do so, though I am still ironing out the kinks of how to produce it and embed and what not, so please bear with me! If anyone can offer suggestions on how to make this site more applicable for audio products, that would be greatly appreciated. My computer skills are certainly not up to the same level as my meteorology skills by any means. That being said, I hope you enjoy the audio blogs, and I will try my best to keep the text form of the forecast discussion shorter w/ just bullet points, as I try to establish a new format for the blog here. Look for other changes to the text and presentation of the blog over the next few weeks. Look for a complete discussion later on this evening, in the mean time listen to the sample audio blog on the top right hand side of the page. That is where each audio blog will be until further notice.

-DM-

No comments:

Post a Comment